1. Set a time to sit with your child each day to read the Daily Reading and Daily Study together.
2. The goal of discipleship is to see transformation in your life not just to absorb information. Talk about how you are being changed and what you're learning each day. Your child will have great insight!
3. Read one Daily Reading topic per week until all are completed. There are 52 topics, one for each week of the year.
4. Daily Reading topics are a one page per week reading to be read each day. Read it each morning and reflect on what you learned together. Talk about how you can apply the teaching to your life today.
5. Each Daily Reading topic has 7 days of Daily Study. This includes a few verses to read in the Bible. Do one Daily Study each day.
6. Memorize the Memory Verse each week for each Daily Reading topic.
7. At the end of each week, take time to answer the 3 Life Transformation Questions for each Daily Reading Topic together.
8. As you continue each reading together, challenge each other to apply the readings to your daily life.
9. Have fun doing the activity and looking at the fun fact together!